Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A week of milestones and parties!

Last week, Luke reached 3 new milestones! He learned how to crawl, pull himself up on things to stand, and clap his hands! He also bobs his head side to side which is the cutest thing ever, but I don't think that counts as an official milestone. This must be due to something in the Texas air! We've been in Texas for the last 2 1/2 weeks and Luke's just been getting busy on growing up! It's been so fun to hang out with my family and friends from Texas. We've done so many fun things like fishing, singing with my dad's band at Ace Hardware's parking lot dance and BBQ, watching fireworks, going to the fourth of July parade, swimming in the pool, and getting hunter ready and sending him off on his mission! I also got to visit some of my best friends, who I haven't seen in ages! It was so fun catching up with Kelsie, Chad, Laura, Sammy, Rachel ,and Caitlin. They are all turning into amazing people and doing great things with their lives! I'm so glad I've been able to stay in touch with them all.


Mad man Jeff ripping it up on the keyboard

Me, Laura, Susan, and my mom singing Pontoon


Rick made the BEST brisket EVER!

Luke on the prowl with his new crawling skills
Brando also caught a large mouth bass
Brando catching a catfish in the creek behind our house



new outfit from grandma

eating plenty of chocolate at grandma's

4th of July parade

No comments:

Post a Comment